RETURNS AND REFUND POLICIES
TEXAS PECAN GROWERS ASSOCIATION
GENERAL RETURN/REFUND POLICY
A customer has 30 days to return an item from the date of purchase. Refunds will be issued, pending the item is returned in its original condition, to the original method of payment. Customers will be responsible for paying the cost of shipping the item back to us. The costs of shipping are non-refundable and non-negotiable. If you are issued a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from it. To request a return or refund, please call us at (979)846-3285 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
A customer must cancel their order before it is shipped by calling us at (979) 846-3285 or emailing email@example.com. Orders are shipped as soon as possible and are typically shipped the same day of the order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long does a customer have to request a refund?
A customer has 30 days from the date of purchase of the books or merchandise.
- How long does it take for a refund to be credited back to a credit card?
Once credit card refunds are initiated, it can take our credit card processor up to 10 days to issue the refund. Refund timing is also dependent on each individual credit card company’s processing times.
- Are shipping and packaging costs included on refunded items?
- Are delivery charges on returned purchases covered by customer?
- If goods are damaged, defective, or incorrect how will refunds, shipping, and exchanges be handled?
If a product is damaged during shipping, the customer must file a claim with the carrier. If a product is incorrect or defective, the customer can call or email TPGA directly and we will replace or refund the item.
- How are product returns handled that exceed the cancellation/refund period?
Depending on the time frame, a partial refund may be available.
- What is your policy on all returned goods?
Returned goods must be returned in their original condition in order to receive a full refund of the purchase price.